Current IPHC Responsibilities:
- Collecting and digitally entering detailed and accurate logbook fishing records from commercial fishers
- Obtaining biological data from commercial Pacific halibut deliveries (collecting samples of Pacific halibut otoliths, length measurements, weights, and fin clips for DNA determination of sex)
- Serving as the Commission's liaison to the public
- Working for the IPHC since 2004 as a PIT Tag Scan Sampler, Setline Survey Specialist, and Fisheries Data Specialist.
- Also have worked as an At Sea Fisheries Observer and Data Technician with Archipelago Marine Research in British Columbia, Canada.
- B.Sc., Environmental Science, Royal Roads University.
- Integrated Environmental Planning Technology Diploma, Selkirk College.