The International Pacific Halibut Commission's Interim Meeting was held in Seattle, Washington, on Wednesday, December 4 and Thursday, December 5, 2013 at the offices of the IPHC.
Results from the meeting, including staff assessment of the stock and the preliminary harvest decision table, will be published in a news release and made available on the IPHC website after the Interim Meeting.
- Final Agenda (posted 12/5/2013)
- The 2013 Commercial, Sport, and Subsistence Halibut Fisheries (770 KB, Updated 12/05/2013 13:21)
- Summary of the 2013 stock assessment (1.4 MB)
- Summary of Apportionment and Harvest Policy Application for 2014 (2.4 MB)
- Report on Management Strategy Evaluation and the Management Strategy Advisory Board (14 MB)
- Annual Research Plan - Preliminary 2014 (754 KB)
- Setline Survey Expansion (2.0 MB)
- Regulation and Management Proposals (753 KB)
- Report of the IPHC Science Review Board (166 KB)
- Halibut Bycatch Work Group (752 KB)
- Rules of Procedure and Financial Regulations (738 KB)
- Best Practices and the International Pacific Halibut Commission (746 KB)
For information from our previous meeting, please visit our Interim Meeting 2012 page.