Under the direction of the Assistant Director at the International Pacific Halibut Commission (IPHC) the Lead Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC/SysAdmin) serves as the Senior Information Technology Specialist, Team Lead, and focal point within the IPHC’s Technology Services Section. The position is responsible for all matters concerning Information Technology (IT) desktop systems administration, customer support and service operations, and the efficient and effective operation of the network. The position will also provide technical support to customers who need advice, assistance, and training in applying hardware and software systems.
- Information Systems Technician, Electronics Support Detachment Seattle, U.S. Coast Guard Base Seattle, Seattle, WA, 2014-2020.
- Information Systems Technician, IT and Electronic Systems Support Services, U.S. Coast Guard Base Seattle, Seattle, WA, 2012-2014.
- Information Systems Technician, U.S. Coast Guard Cutter MIDGETT (WHEC-726), Seattle, WA, 2009-2012.
- Information Systems Technician, Electronics Support Detachment U.S. Coast Guard Intergraded Support Command San Pedro, San Pedro, CA 2005-2009.
- U.S Coast Guard Chief Petty Officers Academy, Petaluma, CA 2017
- Global Knowledge Course for Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 2, 2013
- Global Knowledge Course for Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1, 2012
- U.S. Coast Guard Information Systems Management C-School, Petaluma, CA 2009
- U.S. Coast Guard EON Voice Processing System C-School, Petaluma, CA 2009
- U.S. Coast Guard Information Systems Technician A-School, Petaluma, CA 2005
- Security+, CompTIA, Certification #: COMP001020828959, Expiration 27 February 2024
Click to open & scan contact information