Under the direction of the Setline Survey Coordinator, the Setline Survey Specialist positions are responsible for services and support of the IPHC’s Fishery-Independent Setline Survey (FISS) and other IPHC research projects. The Setline Survey Specialists will act as the lead on one or more organizational services or FISS functions including, but not limited to, Fish Sales, Data Reconciliation, Bait, Gear, and Field Support. This position requires flexibility in completing work assignments, strong interpersonal skills, priority-setting skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of the IPHC Secretariat, as well as outside contacts and vendors.
- Setline Survey Specialist (Field), IPHC, Seattle, WA, 2018-2022
- North Pacific Groundfish Observer, Alaskan Observers Inc., Seattle, WA, 2017-2022
- Conservation Technician, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, St. Dillon, Montana, 2016
- B.Sc., Marine Biology, Cum Laude, University of California- Santa Cruz, 2016
- A.A., Liberal Arts, Biology Minor, Cum Laude, Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, Massachusetts, 2013
Click to open & scan contact information