The Assistant Director serves as the primary assistant to the International Pacific Halibut Commission (IPHC) Executive Director, providing executive management oversight and leadership for the internal operations of the organisation, including but not limited to, finance, personnel, accounting, and technology services. The Assistant Director also manages the day-today internal activities of the organization, including human resource issues, and coordinates the development of, and oversees the implementation of, IPHC policies and procedures. The Assistant Director provides leadership and direction for IPHC employees, and acts for the Executive Director when absent.
The Assistant Director also serves as the Branch Manager (a.i.) for the Finance and Personnel Services Branch (FPSB). The FPSB delivers services for finance, personnel, communications, and technology. In this capacity, the Assistant Director provides leadership and executive management oversight to a supervisory team who manage the personnel, accounting, communications, and technology sections, to insure IPHC activities, policies and procedures align with international best practices and standards.
- Executive Director, Washington Business Week (2019-2022)
- CEO, Kent Chamber of Commerce (2008-2019)
- Executive Director, Sitka Chamber of Commerce (2006-2008)
- Paralegal (2005-2006)
- Administrative Aide, Alaska State Senator Stedman 2005
- Human Resource Management Certificate, Cornell University
- MA, Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University
- MA, Religious Studies, Gonzaga University
- BA, Political Science, Gonzaga University
- AA, University of Alaska, Southeast