Current IPHC Responsibilities:
- Provide services and support for the Fishery-Independent Setline Survey and other IPHC research projects.
- Setline Survey Specialist (Field), IPHC, Seattle, WA, 2018-2022
- North Pacific Groundfish Observer, Alaskan Observers Inc., Seattle, WA, 2017-2022
- Conservation Technician, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, St. Dillon, Montana, 2016
- B.Sc., Marine Biology, Cum Laude, University of California- Santa Cruz, 2016
- A.A., Liberal Arts, Biology Minor, Cum Laude, Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, Massachusetts, 2013