Current IPHC Responsibilities:
- Provide direct management oversight and leadership for internal operations of the organization.
- Provide leadership and support internal coordination among IPHC branches, teams, and internal committees.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, assist in the preparation of policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures that achieve the goals of the IPHC. Coordinate further development and implementation of the strategic plan of the IPHC.
- Provide executive management oversight and leadership for the internal operations of the organization.
- Executive officer for accounting, personnel, communications and technology services.
- Serve as the primary operations point of contact for Contracting Parties.
- Provide leadership and guidance through planning, and execution of operational cross-branch teams and internal committees.
- Lead the development of internal Secretariat team and committee goals
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to coordinate development and implementation of the IPHC’s strategic plan and area specific plans.
- Serve as Branch Manager for the Finance and Personnel Services Branch.
- Managerial responsibility for all aspects of accounting, auditing and other financial or related functions to ensure the financial integrity of the Commission.
- Prepare operational budgets, maintain, and develop procedures for the budget and accounting process according to policies and procedures established by the Commission and Executive Director.
- Assist the Executive Director in carrying out IPHC activities and policies.
- Assist with the preparation of policies, standards, and procedures as well as strategic plans to achieve the IPHC’s objectives.
- Assist in the development of goals and objectives for IPHC employees.
- Coordinate further development and implementation of the IPHC’s strategic plan.
- Executive Director, Washington Business Week (2019-2022)
- CEO, Kent Chamber of Commerce (2008-2019)
- Executive Director, Sitka Chamber of Commerce (2006-2008)
- Paralegal (2005-2006)
- Administrative Aide, Alaska State Senator Stedman 2005
- Human Resource Management Certificate, Cornell University
- MA, Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University
- MA, Religious Studies, Gonzaga University
- BA, Political Science, Gonzaga University
- AA, University of Alaska, Southeast