Current IPHC Responsibilities:
- IPHC internal and external communications
- Primary webmaster of iphc.int
- Posting of publications, media releases, and meeting materials
- Assist with IPHC Technology Section
- Fishery Biologist I, Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Dutch Harbor, AK, 2009 - 2012
- Seasonal Research Assistant, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, 2009
- At-Sea Fisheries Observer, Archipelago Marine Research, British Columbia, 2008
- Crab and Marine Mammal Observer, Saltwater Inc., Alaska, 2006 - 2008
- M.Sc., Communications, Purdue University, 2019 - 2020
- Graduate Certificate, Strategic Communications Management, Purdue University, 2019
- Graduate Certificate, Social Media Technologies & Implementation, University of Washington, 2015
- B.Sc., Marine & Freshwater Biology, University of Guelph, 2006
- Henry, E. 2018. The International Pacific Halibut Commission and Social Media. Fisheries 43: 139.
- Claussen, J., David, S., O'Reilly, K., Henry, E., and N. Sopinka. 2018. #Welcome: Introducing the AFS Science Communication Section. Fisheries. 43: 121.
- Henry, E. 2019. Communicating Your Publications to Stakeholders as an International Organization. American Fisheries Society Annual Meeting. Reno, Nevada.
- Henry, E. 2018. Speaking to Your Niche Audience: What 1000 Facebook Likes Can Tell You. Contributed Presentation. American Fisheries Society Annual Meeting. Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Claussen, J., David, S., O'Reilly, K., Henry, E. 2018. Promoting Fisheries Science via Social Media During #AFS148. Online Webinar for American Fisheries Society.
- Henry, E. 2018. Pacific halibut sex ratio: 19 years of fishery-independent setline survey data. Contributed Presentation. Western Groundfish Conference. Seaside, California.
- Henry, E. 2016. The International Pacific Halibut Commission and social media: lessons learned from the first 3 years on Facebook and Twitter. Contributed Presentation. American Fisheries Society Annual Meeting. Kansas City, Missouri.
- Henry, E. 2015. The International Pacific Halibut Commission & Social Media. Contributed Presentation.WA-BC AFS 2015 Annual General Meeting. Richmond, BC.