Licence Application Information - Needed Documentation
Note: Please use the “Next >>>” button at the bottom of this page to proceed to more details about the licence application.
IPHC uses one electronic application form for all IPHC Regulatory Area 2A licences. Applications must be submitted no later than 23:59 hours Pacific Time on the applicable licence deadline date. No emailed, faxed, or paper applications will be accepted. Licences are issued for the year of application.
To complete your electronic application, you will need:
- USCG Documentation number (for Documented Vessels)
- Documented vessels display the Documentation Official Number on a clearly visible interior structural part of the hull, often on the side of the house.
- State issued vessel registration numbers
- Undocumented vessels display state vessel registration numbers on both sides of the bow. They often begin with WN (Washington), OR (Oregon), or CF (California)
- Documented vessels may display state vessel registration numbers above the USCG Documentation Official Number. State vessel registration numbers are found on WA DOL or OR Marine Board registration documents.
Note 2022 licence example shown below.