Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- Interim Meeting Summary and Draft Decision Table
- Annual Report 2015
- Technical Report No. 60 - IPHC oceanographic data collection program 2000-2014
- Website Survey
- 2016 Interim Meeting Information
- Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations 2016
- Halibut Commission completes 2016 Annual Meeting
- 2015 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- 2015 Standardized Stock Assessment Survey Data
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting