Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- Call for regulation change proposals for 2017
- 2016 Area 4 Clearance Locations
- IPHC notifies industry of survey fish sales
- Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations 2016
- Halibut Commission completes 2016 Annual Meeting
- 2015 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- 2015 Standardized Stock Assessment Survey Data
- Annual Report 2014
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting