Established in 1923 for the preservation of the Pacific halibut fishery in waters off Canada and the United States of America.
- 2017 IPHC Annual Meeting - 23-27 January
- IPHC Seminar Series 17-2: Dr. Frederick W. Goetz (NOAA) - Deciphering the biology of sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria): Reproductive life history, population genetics and depth selection behavior of sablefish off the Washington coast. 11:00 am, 8 February 2017 at the IPHC Seattle office.
- 2016 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- Interim Meeting Summary and Draft Decision Table
- Annual Report 2015
- Technical Report No. 60 - IPHC oceanographic data collection program 2000-2014
- Website Survey
- 2016 Interim Meeting Information
- Pacific Halibut Fishery Regulations 2016
- Halibut Commission completes 2016 Annual Meeting
- 2015 Report of Assessment and Research Activities
- 2015 Standardized Stock Assessment Survey Data
- Catch a Tag?
- Total Mortality: Accounting for and Managing All Pacific Halibut Removals (pdf)
- Mushy halibut reporting